Calling all healthy-foodies and conscious eaters (wannabes welcome too)!! I’m partnering up with local, sustainable farmers to teach you how to make a delicious and nutritious lamb burger with 5 ingredients or less. I’m calling it…
Grass-Fed & Guilt-Free: The Ultimate Local Lamb Burger
In this class, you’ll learn cooking techniques that bring about flavour and nutrition, and enjoy a delicious burger with a side of seasonal veggies.
But this is more than a cooking class. It’s also an opportunity for you to:
- Learn why “Grass-Fed” matters so much, not just to your health but to the health of the planet as well
- Discover where to easily source the best sustainably raised meat, grains and vegetables in the Ottawa area
- Have your burning nutrition questions answered by a Registered Holistic Nutritionist
- Interact and have fun with other healthy-foodies!
But wait, there’s more! By attending this class you’ll also receive:
- A copy of the recipes, including the health benefits of ingredients used
- A FREE link to my documentary, Bright Spot, a film about the importance of eating locally
- 15% off my Food Journal Analysis & Meal Plan service
Don’t wait too long to sign up! Spaces are limited, and I’m offering an EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT.
Investment: $49 + HST ($40 + HST if you sign up by May 4th)
Date: Saturday May 25th
Time: 11am – 12pm OR 1pm – 2pm
Location: Cauldron Kitchen, 1155 Lola Street, Unit 7, Ottawa.
Email email@example.com – with your preferred time – to get on the list!
Always remember: Healthy food and tasty food are not mutually exclusive. See you at the Cauldron Kitchen!